Scenario: XPunch customer service may ask you to provide them with your group ID so that they can locate your group.
- The release version of the product is in no way associated with the beta version. Your beta account and its data will not be moved over to the release version.
Step 1 - Log in to (the release version of) XPunch
- Navigate to https://www.xpunch.com and click on the "Sign in" button.
- Do not choose "Go to previous version (beta)" since you want your group ID from the release version of the product.
- Did you know that you actually don't need to create an XPunch account in the release version? If you have a personal Microsoft or Google account, then you can sign in to XPunch. For people that don't have a personal Microsoft or a Google account, you can create an XPunch account by following these steps.
Step 2 - Create a Group (if you are not already in a group)
- Don't have a group yet? If this is your first time using the release version of XPunch and you will be the group administrator, go ahead and create a group. A group is the area where your group's members congregate to track their time.
Step 3 - Click on the "Groups" Menu Item
Step 4 - If It's Not Already Done, SELECT Your Group as the "Current Group"
- Most people only have one group. If, however, you're a large organization with several groups, you'll want to set the group as your "current group" by hitting the SELECT button. Afterward, return back to the "Groups" view.
Step 5 - OPEN the Group Card
You're Done! Grab Your Code
- The long series of characters you see in the dialogue is your group's identification number. You can copy and paste this so that you can send it in a ticket to XPunch Customer Services.