So, you've received an invitation code to join an XPunch group. Here's what to do:
Step 1 - Sign in to XPunch
- There's no need to "sign up:" you already have sign in credentials for XPunch if you have a personal (non-corporate) Microsoft or Google account: just click on the "Sign in" button at xpunch.com and then click on the Microsoft Personal or Google Personal button.
- If you don't have a Microsoft or Google account and you're not interested in getting one, you can create an XPunch account. Click here if you need help creating a native XPunch account.
Step 2 - Choose to "Join" an Existing Group
- If this is your first time using XPunch, a dialogue will appear and offer you the choice of either joining or creating a group: you want to join an existing group.
- If you've used XPunch in the past, this dialogue may not appear, in which case you can click on the "+" icon and then select "Join".
Step 3 - Enter Your Invitation Code
- Now you can enter the invitation code that you received from someone in your group. Then, click "NEXT" and "CONFIRM."
- If you know that you're supposed to join a group but haven't received an invitation, you need to speak with your XPunch administrator to get one.
- You can now "SELECT" your group to enter it and begin tracking time with XPunch.